"PIONEER PROFILES 7" - GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
** Pioneer Profiles are now being accepted from members for Volume 7.
** Please read the guidelines below and email your Profile to the Editor or ring (03) 9500 8118.
- Profile must be of your claimed and proven Ancestor.
- Profile of your Port Phillip Pioneers and the children that either came with them or were born in the Colony, including the children's spouses where possible.
- Story can contain brief family background and a description of their life in Australia.
- Method of arrival, if known (ship, overland etc.).
- A minimum of one page, maximum four, with or without images.
- Submissions to be made in electronic form (Word document) if possible. If not our editorial Team will type/transcribe the written material.
- Sources may be included if data requires it and it is not in the text. i.e. if the family story is not a documented one, say so (family folk lore says . . . ).
- Images are to be in highest quality possible and if electronic, in .jpeg format. If posting please send copies, not original images.
- All Profiles are subject to normal editing.
- The PPPG reserves the right to place on our website an Index of the Pioneers' names highlighted in the series of Profiles books.
News and Events
Home Page |
History & Aims |
PPPG visits the 'Enterprize' |
Newsletter Articles |
Pioneers Quiz |
Historic Buildings |